Thursday, January 27, 2011

A little more grown up now…

At least, I'd like to think so.

The previous blog that I wrote was rather jejune and sometimes superficial. My goals for this blog are to (1) express ideas and communicate information that my friends and family might actually care about, (2) relate topics that might otherwise seem disparate, and (3) do so without sounding too subjective or pretentious. I'm now old enough to realize that there is little point in doing something if you're not going to put much effort into it. Therefore, I hope to update this blog often enough to give people a reason to view it on a regular basis.

I may post sports anecdotes, news stories, product reviews, fascinating puzzles. Or, I may just tell you what I ate for lunch. But let's hope not.

Cheers,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment